Scholarships and Financial Aid
Merit based partial tuition scholarships (contingent upon available resources)
For more information contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Announcement - The School of Social and Policy Studies
For all applicants:
The School of Social and Policy Studies is excited to announce a new scholarship for the 2021/22 academic year for M.A. students pursuing a full time academic degree.
Who can submit an application for the scholarship?
- Students who have been formally accepted and confirmed to their program of study by August 15, 2021
- Students who completed their first degree with honors (according to the academic standards of the undergraduate institution, on the condition that the final GPA is 90 or above)
- Students who have received advanced degrees with honors from a recognized institution
- Students from the Haredi, Ethiopian, and Arab communities
For international applicants:
- Masa Israel Journey
- Israeli Student Authority Tuition Benefits
- U.S. Federal Direct Loan Program
- Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs Student Scholarship*
*Available to students from Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Great Britain, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Japan, Norway, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Russia.
TAU International also offers many scholarships based upon financial need, merit, and geography. Scholarships are available for Isaeli lone soldiers, as well as students from:
- Central and South America
For new immigrants to Israel (Olim):
Olim receive tuition assistance as part of the benefits package. Refer to the Israel Student Authority website for eligibility details.