The School of Social and Policy Studies Scholarship
The School of Social and Policy Studies is excited to announce a new scholarship for the 2020/21 academic year for M.A. students pursuing a full time academic degree.
Conditions of Scholarship Application
Who can submit an application for the scholarship?
- Students who have been formally accepted and confirmed to their program of study by August 20, 2020*
- Students who completed their first degree with honors (according to the academic standards of the undergraduate institution, on the condition that the final GPA is 90 or above)
- Students who have received advanced degrees with honors from a recognized institution
- Students from the Haredi, Ethiopian, and Arab communities
Documents for Submission
- Transcript of grades – according to the criteria listed above
Applications need to be submitted by email to email@example.com
Submission Deadline: September 3rd 2020
*Student whose academic degree is being financed by the University, by an external party, by a public institution or by their employer must note this in their scholarship application and include the amount they will be receiving