Admissions and Application
Who should apply?
Students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, including engineering, social science, data science, management, physics, and life sciences, who possess an outstanding academic record and an entrepreneurial spirit and aspire to become pioneers of sustainable development.
Below please find instructions on how to open an application and what documents are required
Israeli students - including olim chadashim:
Please go to the following link to open an application. Please note that after filling out the application form you will be requested to upload your transcripts and your cv. The application for the program also requires that you submit, via email to email@example.com, a personal statement and letter of recommendation - further description of these items can be found below.
Olim Chadashim - the application is entirely in Hebrew - please contact the program coordinator for guidance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please go to the following link to open an application.
Application Documents - All Students - Further Guidelines
- Official Stamped University Transcript
- Copy of your diploma/s
- One letter of recommendation from an academic reference
- Personal Statement - up to one page in length and should include the following information or anything else you think is relevant: your interest and purpose in pursuing the MA in Developing countries, how the program fits into your overall professional growth, and how you will contribute to the program and class dynamics.
- Proof of English Proficiency - further details on requirements and English proficiency exams can be found here
* Students whose academic degree is being financed by the University, by an external party, by a public institution or by their employer must note this in their scholarship application and include the amount they will be receiving.