- Bachelor's degree from any field from an accredited institution of higher education
- Minimal final grade of 82, or the equivalent for candidates from schools or countries with a different grading system
- All applicants applying to TAU International English-speaking programs who are from non-English speaking countries or are non-native speakers of English must provide proof of English proficiency as part of the application requirements. To view specific instructions for completing this step, please click here.
- Transcript with official seal and signature – original copy of your undergraduate and if relevant graduate transcripts
If your original transcripts are not issued in either Hebrew or English please have them officially translated to English.
Important Note: In case of credit transfer, please make sure to send transcripts from all the academic institutions relevant to your Bachelor's degree.
Please note that those students who have graduated over 2 years ago must submit a copy of their BA diploma, whereas those who completed their studies within the last 2 years may submit only their transcript.
- Letters of recommendation – 2 letters of recommendation from members of academic or professional institutions
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores – Foreign students who are not native speakers of English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores with their applications
- Digital passport photo - A face-forward head photograph of yourself, 5x5 cm or 2x2 in., sent by email in JPEG format