Director of Program - Professor Eviatar Matania
A unique program that combines strategic thinking with technology to develop the core strategic planning in societies, governments and organizations, that desire to address the new challenges of the cyber era. It aims to those who wish to lead activities and organizations in a changing world and is pioneering in its desire to educate and train students and executives in this so critical fields for the future.
The program is generated by TAU, in the heart of one of the global centers of cyber leadership – strategically and technologically. Specifically, TAU was the heart of Israel Cyber Initiative, it is currently the heart of the new "Smart Systems" national initiative, and it has leading researchers in these fields, as well as vivid and dominant research centers.
1. To educate next generation of executives and policy makers to lead their organizations during the cyber era.
2. To train next generations for an auto-didactic studying capacity in a changing cyber world.
3. To develop strategic capacity to live through, to develop policies and to lead societies in the cyber era.
About the Program:
1. Taught in English.
2. 3 semesters (10 months) from October to August.
3. No need in prior technological knowledge.
4. Suitable also for people who work during the day.
5. The courses will take place two days a week - Tuesday's from 1pm and Friday mornings.