Producing authorization and confirmation documents takes up to 5 working days.
The delivery time by mail is in accordance with the practices of the Israel Postal Service.
Following are the types of authorization and confirmation documents issued by the Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Transcript of grades – in Hebrew/English (specifying all courses and grades the student took in the course of studying for the degree)
- Confirmation of eligibility for the degree – in Hebrew/English
- Confirmation of eligibility for in-service training benefit – in Hebrew only!
Placing an order: Students who are not active or who do not have access to the students' system/students who would like to pay by credit card, are welcome to place an order.
Cost of producing the authorization and confirmation documents: ILS 50 – cost for a student who completed his/her studies over a year ago (3 copies). Payment using the link is by credit card.
For your information,
Undergraduate students who studied on a double major track with the faculties listed below will receive the confirmation from them:
- The Faculty of Exact Sciences
- The Faculty of Life Sciences
- The Faculty of the Arts (except for students of psychology and communication)
- The Faculty of Management (except for students of communication)
For additional information, please refer to the Social Sciences' Student Secretariat:
Naftali Building, third floor, room 311, every day from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
Telephone: 03-6409727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the payment process is not completed, the form will be deleted.
- A set consists of three copies.
- Upon completing the form and sending it, you will be transferred to the university payments' system.