- D. Kerret & R. Shvartzvald, (2012) Explaining Differences in the Environmental Performance of Countries: A Comparative Study, Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 46, (pp.12329-12336).
- D. Kerret & R. Shvartzvald, (2013) Where There's a Will There's a Way - A Theoretical Analysis of the Connection Between Social Policy and Environmental Performance, Theoretical Inquiries in Law Vol. 14, (pp. 245-271).
- D. Kerret, H. Orkibi, T. Ronen, (2014) Green Perspective for a Hopeful Future: Explaining Green Schools’ Contribution to Environmental Subjective Well-Being, Review of General Psychology, Vol.18(2) (pp.82-88).
- D. Kerret & G. Menahem, (2015) Many Hands Make Light Work: The Role of Collaborative Management in Improving Environmental Information Management by Local Authorities, International Public Management Journal, 1-26.
- D. Kerret, G. Menahem, (2015) The Role of Risk Perceptions and Collaborative Management in Explaining Stringent Municipal Regulation - The Israeli Air Pollution Case Study, 3(1) Review of Public Administration and Management, 1000157.
- Kerret, D., Orkibi, H., & Ronen, T. (2016). Testing a model linking environmental hope and self-control with students' positive emotions and environmental behavior. The Journal of Environmental Education, 1-11.
Dr. Dorit Kerret
Public Policyמדיניות ציבורית סגל אקדמי בכיר