The School of Social and Policy Studies Scholarship
The School of Social and Policy Studies is excited to announce a new scholarship for the 2020/21 academic year for M.A. students pursuing a full time academic degree.
Conditions of Scholarship Application
Who can submit an application for the scholarship?
- Students who have been formally accepted and confirmed to their program of study by August 20, 2020*
- Students who completed their first degree with honors (according to the academic standards of the undergraduate institution, on the condition that the final GPA is 90 or above)
- Students who have received advanced degrees with honors from a recognized institution
- Students from the Haredi, Ethiopian, and Arab communities
Documents for Submission
- Transcript of grades – according to the criteria listed above
Applications need to be submitted via application link
Submission Deadline: 30/08/2021
*Student whose academic degree is being financed by the University, by an external party, by a public institution or by their employer must note this in their scholarship application and include the amount they will be receiving
Director School of Social Studies and Policy
Claudia Abu Saleh