CSCR Conference - Negotiations in Transformative Justice
We are excited to extend an open invitation to our inaugural conference, "Negotiations in Transformative Justice" hosted by the Center for Research of Conflicts and their Resolution.
- Date: February 15th, 2024, 9:30 – 16:30 (UTC+2)
- Venue: Venezuela Conference Hall, Naftali 527, Tel Aviv University
- Panel 1: Leadership in processes of reconciliation: How influential is individual leverage in negotiations on normalization and reconciliation?
- Panel 2: Apology from above? How do states’ apologies influence peoples’ reconciliation in Transformative Justice processes?
- Discussion: What potentials and obstacles of “Negotiated Reconciliation” can we anticipate for future peace processes?
We are proud to announce an interdisciplinary and international list of speakers both online and in person. Although hoping to welcome as many of you as possible here at TAU, we will also stream the conference on Zoom for everybody who can’t attend.
As a newly founded research center dedicated to advancing the understanding of conflict dynamics and seeking innovative approaches to their resolution, we are keen on bringing together experts to contribute to the success of our first major event.
Presently, Israel remains in a state of war, and the challenging security conditions have persisted since October 7th. Certainly, we will stay vigilant about unfolding events, adhering to directives from the Home Front Command and Tel Aviv University administration. If circumstances change, we will transition the conference to Zoom; however, our primary goal is to hold the conference together in person at the Naftali building.
Feel free to invite colleagues, students, and anyone who may find this event relevant. We look forward to a diverse audience joining us in exploring the nexus of negotiation and reconciliation.
We hope to see you soon in person or online.
Dmitry Yakushkin, Director CSCR, email@example.com
Max Goetz, Researcher CSCR, firstname.lastname@example.org