General Admission Requirements
- To be admitted, individuals will need to hold a bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by Israel's Council for Higher Education or from a university recognized abroad, with a grade of 80/100 or above.
- Applicants holding a degree in life sciences, exact sciences, engineering, or medicine however will be admitted with a final Bachelor degree grade of 75/100 or above.
- In exceptional cases, candidates who have not yet completed all their requirements for a bachelor degree will be allowed to register. Once admitted, they will initially retain “non-matriculated” status, but will be able to carry on under this title for one semester only.
All students will be initially admitted to the regular M.A Studies track. Applications to join the research track will be submitted and handled after the student's first semester on the program.
English Language Requirements
- The program’s language of instruction will be English. Students whose native language is other than English will be required to present TOEFL or IELTS examination grades together with their applications.
- For more information
- Admission is conditioned on the submission of one recommendation letter and a declaration of intent.
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Passport style photo (white or light background, headshot only, JPEG/JPG format). This photo will be used for your student ID card and is not used as part of the admissions process.