Admissions and Application
The Admission Requirements are:
- A bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited institution of higher education.
- A minimal final grade of 80, or the equivalent for candidates from schools or countries with a different grading system.
- Students who are not native English speakers will be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS test results along with their applications. The minimal TOEFL requirements are: 573 on the paper based test; 230 on the computer based test; 89 on the internet based test. The minimal IELTS requirement is: 7.
- Applicants may submit their applications for consideration for the program without TOFEL/IELTS - which may be provided at a later date - in this case, any acceptance to the program will be provisional until English proficiency results are provided.
- Resume - Up-to-date Resume (CV).
- BA Transcript – in case of credit transfers, please make sure to send your transcripts from all the academic institutions which are relevant to your Bachelor's degree.
- Letters of recommendation – 1-2 letters of recommendation from members of academic or professional institutions, who know you well enough to assess your abilities.
- Personal essay – the essay should be stating academic and career objectives: 400-700 words presenting your purpose and interest in pursuing the program.
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores – Foreign students who are not native speakers of English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores with their applications (as stated above).
- Registration fee – A non-refundable $100 registration fee, paid by Credit Card or bank transfer to:
Bank Hapoalim - 12
Einstein Branch # 778
Account # 12-778-8800
Swift code POALILIT
IBAN: IL 74-0127-7800-0000-0008-800
ADDRESS: 6 Bart St. Tel Aviv, ISRAEL
Please indicate that the payment is for Tel Aviv University/ The Department of Political Science – International MA in Political Science (Field of Study: Political Communication), and the name of the student.
In order to confirm the payment, you are required to send the bank receipt to our office via e-mail. Please note the student must cover any bank charges/commissions.
Admissions are now open for the 2019-2020 academic year
Apply now to secure your spot!