About the Center
- Interview on "Globes" with the Center's guest, the renowned American journalist and columnist Peter Beinart. Click this link to read the full interview
- The Center for the Study of the United States at TAU teams up with the American Jewish Committee (AJC) to explore the shifting attitudes of American Jews toward Israel
Are American Jews and Israel growing apart? - Article in Tel Aviv University Newsroom
- "A Cause for Concern: A Quarter of American Jews say Israel is not Vital for the Survival of the Nation." The Center's conference on American-Jewish views on Israel was featured in the Israeli Daily "Yediot Aharonoth" (13/6/19)
Please click on the image in order to read the article by Itamar Eichner.
- During the week of Midterm Elections in the United States, Tel Aviv University is inaugurating, in cooperation with the Fulbright program, the first center of its kind to study the United States in Israel.
"מרכז לחקר ארה"ב נפתח באוניברסיטת תל-אביב"- Article on Ynet
- Ambitious new center funded by the Fulbright Program is designed to enhance the quality of scholarship in Israel about U.S. politics, law, history, culture, media and more.
"Center for the Study of the United States Established at TAU" - Article in Tel Aviv University Newsroom
- The new-founded Center will promote extensive academic, research, social and public activity, with the aim of encouraging and deepening the understanding and recognition of the contemporary United States in all its diversity among all strata of Israeli society.
"מגלים את אמריקה באוניברסיטת תל-אביב" - Article in Tel Aviv University Newsroom
- In 1937, a Nazi underground in Hollywood plotted to murder dozens of Jews, including Charlie Chaplin, and failed only because of a double agent of a Jewish espionage network established with the support of the ulpanim. Steven J. Ross wrote about the affair and warns: "Hatred still exists, it can happen today".
"הפיהרר נגד הדיקטטור הגדול: ראיון עם פרופ' סטיבן רוס" - Article in Yedioth Ahronoth